This is the Linux app named Abbot Java GUI Testing Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as abbot-1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Abbot Java GUI Testing Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Abbot Java GUI Testing Framework
Abbot is a simple framework for unit and functional testing of Java GUIs. Facilitates generating user actions and examining component state. Supports recording and playback on any Java application.
Developers, Quality Engineers
Java AWT, Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/abbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.