This is the Linux app named TLELib to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tlelib_1_2_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TLELib to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TLELib to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The TLELib is the C++ library, which allows to read and write the TLE files very easy. It provides 2 main objects:
tlelib::Node - object, operating with NORAD two lines elements data. It allows to parse the data from 2 or 3 lines and to output the data into strings in according to the TLE format.
tlelib::Stream - stream, allowing to read the TLE data from some object of iostream type, and to write the data in TLE format into such object.
- Easy operatons with TLE data set
- Easy reading of TLE files
- Easy writing the data into TLE file or any other output stream
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tlelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.