This is the Linux app named TM-Search Web Services whose latest release can be downloaded as TM-Search-WS-Example-Office-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TM-Search Web Services with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TM-Search Web Services
Standards based trademark register search and retrieval RESTful Web Services. The XML standard format is WIPO ST.66/TM-XML. The framework can be reused for patent and industrial design similar web services.
- Standard Trademark URI processing
- Automatic Java Object Code Generation From XML schema Type
- Java Object Mapping to RDBMS Tables (SQL)
- Serialization of Java Object to ST.66/TM-XML Instance
Government, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tm-search-ws/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.