This is the Linux app named Tokio whose latest release can be downloaded as Tokiov1.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tokio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build reliable network applications without compromising speed, with Tokio! Tokio is an event-driven, non-blocking I/O platform and asynchronous runtime for the Rust programming language that allows you to write reliable and slim network applications. At a high level, Tokio provides a number of components needed for building asynchronous applications. These include a multithreaded, work-stealing based task scheduler; a reactor that's supported by the operating system's event queue; and asynchronous TCP and UDP sockets.
Tokio is reliable in that its APIs are memory-safe, thread-safe, and misuse-resistant. Thanks to its task scheduler, it is also incredibly fast. It is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of requests per second with little to no overhead.
- Multi-threaded, work-stealing scheduler
- Reactor backed by the OS's event queue
- Asynchronous TCP and UDP sockets
- Safe APIs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tokio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.