This is the Linux app named TooDoo whose latest release can be downloaded as TooDoo_v1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TooDoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Todo task manager with simple, fast and intuitive user interface. It supports subtasks, reminders, user defined statuses, categories and filters, custom ordering, text formatting, clickable links etc.
Overview of functions: https://sourceforge.net/p/too-doo/wiki/
- User defined statuses
- User defined categories
- User defined filters
- Text formatting
- Insert images
- Clickable links
- Print task details
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/too-doo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.