This is the Linux app named Toolkit for OpenSSH Key Administration whose latest release can be downloaded as toska-1.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toolkit for OpenSSH Key Administration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toolkit for OpenSSH Key Administration
DESCRIPTIONThis small project fills a need for network administrators to centralize their SSH keys management. It allows to manage a database of public keys via a GUI (and an upcoming command line interface), dinamically enabiling on a per-key, per-user and per-host
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toska/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.