This is the Linux app named ToolTimeS40 whose latest release can be downloaded as ToolTime.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ToolTimeS40 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ToolTimeS40 is a S40 Series Mobile Phone midlet for Timemanagment tasks on a click. It supports 6 Live counter "Jobtime,Drive,Work,Pause,Work,Drive" and offers posibilities to save additional information as well.
You will never loose a second.
- 6 Live Counter : Jobtime, Drive1, Work1, Pause, Work2, Drive2
- Checkboxes for additional information
- Textfields for additional information
- Stores Data to .txt files format | each day one job possible
- Seconds based timetracking for maximum accuracy
- Restores tracking in case the midlet was closed before current jobfile was finished properly
- Inifile customization | more comfort | less usuability
- NightModus: If you start your work at 20:00 and finish at 04:00
- Alert Soundfile if Pause close to finish
- ToolTime Explorer: Apache+PHP based PC Jobfile viewer (see section tools for more)
- Requires: J2ME S40 mobile phone , MIDP2.0 + CLDC1.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tooltimes40/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.