This is the Linux app named Topic Map Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as topicmaptools-win32-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Topic Map Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Topic Map Tools
TopicMapTools allows the creation, manipulation and visualization of XML Topic Maps. It is based on the TM4J framework. The editor can be used in genealogy for the visualisation of e.g. family trees.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Eclipse, Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/topicmaptools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.