This is the Linux app named Toss to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as toss_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toss to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toss to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Toss is a program which allows to explore the use of logic and terms in various models. On the static side, you can draw graphs and check their properties, axioms and reductions. Then,
on the dynamic side, you can model multi-player games with both discrete and continuous dynamics. You can play the games, generate strategies automatically and analyse possible behaviours with respect to various logic formulas.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.