This is the Linux app named Toukon - correlation detector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as toukon-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toukon - correlation detector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toukon - correlation detector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A correlation detector that uses common sens. It can be used to derive information from log files for instance. It searches for the trigger and initial conditions of a user defined event.
A sub-module of this project (called upamaana) can also be used as
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toukon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.