This is the Linux app named Tournament App by Solution Inventors to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TournamentApp.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tournament App by Solution Inventors to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tournament App by Solution Inventors to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis application can be used by tournament managers to reduce the ease of tournament management in ANY two competitor sport including sports where goals are scored( eq soccer, rugby etc)
where goals are not scored
This application can be used in for:
- Elimination Tournament: including Single Elimination and Double Elimination
- Group Tournament: including Swiss and Round Robin
- Multistage Tournament
It was designed specifically for tournament management
If there is any feature that you think would be nice to add tothis application, do well to send us a mail at [email protected]
- Standing Table
- Challenge Tournament Management
- Group Tournament Management
- Knockout Tournment Management
- Single Elimination Management
- Double Elimination Management
- Swiss and Round Robin
- Multi-stage Tournament Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tournament-app/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.