This is the Linux app named Tox whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.2.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tox is a peer to peer (serverless) instant messenger that focuses on security and privacy. In today's world where digital surveillance is rampant, Tox offers users a communication software alternative that's free from prying eyes and ears, and is, quite literally free and without advertising.
Tox comes with all the great features you'd expect from an instant messenger application, including voice calls, video calls, file sharing and screen sharing. Everything done on Tox is encrypted using open-source libraries so you can be assured of completely private conversations. It also has no central servers that can be raided, shut down, or forced to turn over data. There are no corporate interests, no hidden agendas-- just simple, secure and easy to use messaging.
- Secure instant messaging
- Voice calls
- Video calls
- Screen sharing
- File sharing
- Group chats
- Free and open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tox.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.