This is the Linux app named TPAC Digital Library Portal to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tpac_dlp3.0rc05.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TPAC Digital Library Portal to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TPAC Digital Library Portal to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The TPAC Digital Library is a web-based application that publishes large catalogs of scientific data.
- Advanced search including geospatial extent
- Shopping cart feature
- Auto-generate MATLAB scripts for data access
- OAI-PMH harvestable
- Harvest metadata from THREDDS, Hyrax, IPCC catalogs and other instances of the digital library portal
- User registration
- Australian Access Federatiopn (AAF) Integration
- Data monitoring and notification service
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpac-dlp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.