This is the Linux app named TRAK MooD Template to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TRAK_Example_Html.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TRAK MooD Template to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TRAK MooD Template to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This template was developed by Vega Consulting Services to implement the TRAK enterprise architecture framework in MooD. It includes versions for MooD version 15 and the previous version 2010.
- template for Salamander MooD 2010 (www.tsorg.com)
- implementation of TRAK enterprise architecture framework (also on Sourceforge - http://trak.sf.net)
- graphically rich - no predefined notation (useful for business / non-technical)
- provides TRAK views, objects,relationships for graphical modelling of "real world"
- enforces TRAK relationships
- prevents 'illegal objects' being used on views (in accordance TRAK viewpoint definition - http://trakviewpoints.sf.net)
- object-based, supports re-use across TRAK views (where allowed)
- in built metrics and dashboard generation
Aerospace, Government, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trakmoodtemp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.