This is the Linux app named TracG whose latest release can be downloaded as tracg_coordinator_src_v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TracG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The TracG project implements (and extends) the current web service transaction specifications WS-Coordination, WS-Atomic Transaction and WS-Business Activity in order to create a generic Web Services transaction framework based on Axis2 and Java.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tracg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.