This is the Linux app named TrajLab to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Version_0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TrajLab to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TrajLab to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:TrajLab (which stands for TRAJectory LABoratory) consists of two sets of MATLAB program packages. While subproject MolDynSim deals with generation of molecular trajectories (and other aspects of molecular simulation), subproject MetaStable is dedicated to the analysis of molecular trajectories by detecting metastable conformations (as well as other analysis techniques). Note that each of the two sub-projects has its own SVN repository, wiki, tracker, etc:
Probably TrajLab is the first attempt for a general purpose molecular simulation package in MATLAB. While the authors are aware that many other highly specialized and highly optimized program packages for the same purpose exist (e. g. AMBER, GROMACS, NAMD, etc.), the MATLAB environment offers easy access to manipulating the codes, testing novel algorithms, non-standard force fields and performing all kinds of numerical experiments. To be used mainly in teaching!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trajlab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.