This is the Linux app named Transmission Remote GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as transgui-5.0.1-x86_64-linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Transmission Remote GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Transmission Remote GUI
DESCRIPTIONTransmission Remote GUI is a feature rich cross platform front-end to remotely control a Transmission Bit-Torrent client daemon via its RPC protocol. Transmission Remote GUI is faster and has more functionality than the built-in Transmission web interface.
Transmission 1.40 or later is supported.
Transmission Remote GUI is developed using Lazarus RAD and Free Pascal compiler.
- Native application for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- uTorrent-like interface
- Multilingual user interface
- Torrents filtering by status, tracker, folder
- Resolving of peer's host name and country
- Displaying of peer's country flag
- Tray icon and balloon tooltips when download is complete
- Association with .torrent files and magnet links
- Selectable download folder when adding a new torrent
- Select files to download
- Choose files and torrents priority
- View details about connected peers
- Full information about each torrent
- Per torrent options
- Trackers details
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/transgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.