This is the Linux app named transpose to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as transpose-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named transpose to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
transpose to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:transpose is a fast and efficient command-line tool that transposes (the rows become the columns, the columns become the rows) or reshapes a matrix in plain text. Inputs and outputs can be files or streams.
- Transposes the rows and columns of a plain text matrix - other reshaping can also be performed.
- Handles badly-shaped matrices easily.
- Integrates well with other command-line tools.
- Fast and light on resources.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/transpose/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.