This is the Linux app named trapoula to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RepositorySelectorThreadGroup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named trapoula to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
trapoula to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is Java based game framework plus an implementation for a Texas Holdem poker game. The framework allows for the creation and distribtution of games in a manner similar to big poker houses, like PokerStars and FullTillt. site at www.trapoula.net
- A general lobby-based client similar to PokerStars, FullTillt etc.
- Games are added dynamically
- Utilizes sodar (service oriented distributed architecture) asynchronous framework
- State based logic
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trapoula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.