This is the Linux app named Triforce to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TriforceFV.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Triforce to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Triforce to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONStarting out as a studentproject, with the goal of doing a remake of Zelda in 3D, the project has later evolved into a general 3D game engine. The final result of the studentproject is available for downloading. The generic engine is under development.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/triforce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.