This is the Linux app named Trilium Notes whose latest release can be downloaded as trilium-linux-x64-0.47.7.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trilium Notes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Trilium is provided as either desktop application (Linux and Windows) or web application hosted on your server (Linux). Mac OS desktop build is available, but it is unsupported. Synchronization with self-hosted sync server, strong note encryption with per-note granularity, relation maps and link maps for visualizing notes and their relations, and scripting, see Advanced showcases. Scales well in both usability and performance upwards of 100 000 notes, touch optimized mobile frontend for smartphones and tablets, night theme, evernote and Markdown import & export, as well as web clipper for easy saving of web content. If you want to use Trilium on the desktop, download binary release for your platform from latest release, unzip the package and run trilium executable. Install the application on both a server, for web access and data synchronization, and desktop instance(s). This allows all the data to be stored on the server.
- Notes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep tree, single note can be placed into multiple places in the tree
- Rich WYSIWYG note editing including e.g. tables, images and math with markdown autoformat
- Support for editing notes with source code, including syntax highlighting
- Fast and easy navigation between notes, full text search and note hoisting
- Seamless note versioning
- Note attributes can be used for note organization, querying and advanced scripting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trilium-notes.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.