This is the Linux app named Phalcon whose latest release can be downloaded as phalcon-pecl.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Phalcon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Its innovative architecture makes Phalcon the fastest PHP framework ever built! Developers do not need to know C to use Phalcon. Its functionality is exposed as PHP classes and interfaces under the Phalcon namespace, ready to be used. Zephir/C extensions are loaded together with PHP one time on the web server's daemon start process. Classes and functions provided by the extension are ready to use for any application. The code is compiled and isn't interpreted because it's already compiled to a specific platform and processor. Thanks to its low-level architecture and optimizations Phalcon provides the lowest overhead for MVC-based applications. Build single and multi-module applications with ease and pleasure. Using the file structure, scheme and patterns you already know. Phalcon is built upon a powerful yet easy to understand and use pattern called Dependency Injection. Initialize or define services once, and use them virtually anywhere throughout the application.
- Writing REST servers and applications has never been easier, no boilerplate, simple services will fit in one file
- Register namespaces, prefixes, directories or classes
- Take advantage of the autoloader events and maintain full control over what files are loaded and from where
- Routing as it supposed to be, simple and without complications
- Low memory consumption and CPU compared to traditional frameworks
- Modules, components, models, views and controllers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cphalcon.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.