This is the Linux app named TroisJS whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TroisJS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I wanted to code something similar to react-three-fiber but for VueJS. I started from scratch, I will rewrite some of my WebGL demos to see if this little toy can do the job. The most popular WebGL library, with a good support on both desktop and mobile. With TroisJS you can easily create 3D content for your website using VueJS components. Really fast development time with ViteJS/HMR ! Useful to create awesome 3D scenes. Thanks to VueJS/ViteJS, TroisJS use watchers and HMR to update ThreeJS objects when you update a template or a prop. This means the result in your browser will be automatically updated without reloading all the stuff. This is really helpful when you are creating a TroisJS Scene. Most of the props are reactive, please take a look at components source to see exactly which ones.
- You don't need to install TroisJS to play with it
- TroisJS v0.3 has been rewritten using Typescript
- Use Visual Studio Code, with Volar extension
- You can import TroisJS as a CDN package
- If you are using DOM template, you should always use kebab-case and closing tags
- TroisJS use watchers and HMR to update ThreeJS objects when you update a template or a prop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/troisjs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.