This is the Linux app named Trouble in Libreland to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TroubleinLibreland.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trouble in Libreland to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Trouble in Libreland to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTrouble in Libreland is a 2D real-time strategy game that will be written in C++ using Gorgon Game Engine. The project is initiated in order to compete in Liberated Pixel Cup. The game will take a place in a town called Libreland which is being attacked by wildlings. The aim of the game is to protect the town from wildlings by training soldiers and artisans; upgrading them with the taxes paid by citizens.
Story and more details are available in the Wiki page.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trinlibr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.