This is the Linux app named TrPlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as TrPlayer1.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TrPlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TrPlayer is an OpenSource player written in Delphi 2007 (can also function on delphi 7 or any newer version) which allows to configure almost everything (including the transparent percent, font colors, etc). It is a very easy player, designed very basic.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.