This is the Linux app named truckLog whose latest release can be downloaded as trucklog-1.7-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named truckLog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
**This program requires a web server (such as Apache) and python2.x. **
TruckLog will generate a printable log that will show a line by line list of delivery stops to be made for any one truck load with space provided for signatures. Any amount of logs can be made for each day. The lines can be deleted or moved singly or in groups.
It will save the log information to text files which can be read back via the History UI. The records can be easily searched as well as picked by date and time.
There is also a Map button which will open a new tab displaying an online map of the delivery route. In addition drivers can be emailed an html email with links than can be used to map each stop or the entire route.
Driver names, vehicle names and address are editable from their configuration dialogs. You can customization many features using the main configuration dialog. In addition, there are three color themes included.
- ** 3.6-2 Released 2017-08-14 **
- NEW IN 3.6 - web email links for drivers
- CGI program, very low system requirements.
- Programed in python, easy to modify.
- Very fast learning curve, what you see is what you get.
- Should run on all browsers.
- Will print to all browser supported printers.
- Many GUI customizable features and settings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trucklog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.