This is the Linux app named TTA Lossless Audio Codec whose latest release can be downloaded as tta-2.3-64bit-sse4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TTA Lossless Audio Codec with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TTA Lossless Audio Codec
Lossless compressor for multichannel 8,16 and 24 bits audio data, with the ability of password data protection. Being 'lossless' means that no data/quality is lost in the compression - when uncompressed, the data will be identical to the original.
- Down to 30-60% lossless audio data compression
- Fast decoding and encoding
- Password data protection
- Open source code and documentation
- Hardware support
- Real time data encryption
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.