This is the Linux app named TunesViewer whose latest release can be downloaded as tunesviewer-1.3.0.apk. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TunesViewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A small, easy-to-use program to access itunesU media & podcasts in Linux and Android.
- Search, browse, and download videos, audio lectures, and ebooks
- Log in to download students-and-staff-only iTunesU media.
- Reveal the standard rss-podcast-feed of an iTunes podcast, for use in podcast software.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tunesviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.