This is the Linux app named tvcmd whose latest release can be downloaded as tvcmd-0.8.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tvcmd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This repository is now hosted in github: https://github.com/juantascon/tvcmd
tvcmd is a command line tool to keep track of tv shows episodes, it has a similar purpose of websites such as myepisodes.com followmy.tv or mytvshows.org but for the command line.
- cli interface
- command line interface
- episode tracker
- show tracker
- tv tracker
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tvcmd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.