This is the Linux app named TWAIN Data Source Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as twaindsm-2.3.0.win.bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TWAIN Data Source Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TWAIN Data Source Manager
[Important] The project moved to GitHub. Please use the following GitHub project page from now on: https://github.com/twain/twain-dsm
The home of the TWAIN Data Source Manager (DSM). The DSM manages the interactions between TWAIN applications and TWAIN Data Sources for the acquisition of images from scanners and cameras. This DSM is open source software and uses LGPL licenses.
- Cross platform implementation
- 32bit and 64bit implementation
Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twain-dsm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.