This is the Linux app named TwitterOAuth whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TwitterOAuth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The most popular PHP library for use with the Twitter OAuth REST API. The recommended and easy as pie method is Composer. Setup require in your projects composer.json file. Import the TwitterOAuth class. Start making API requests. Versions listed as "active support" or "security fixes" are supported. Unlike many Twitter API libraries, TwitterOAuth doesn't provide a custom function for every API method. Instead there are a couple of generic functions so that as Twitter adds features to the API you don't need to update the library. Only used when authorizing access to a users account.
- Versions listed as "active support" or "security fixes" are supported
- Authorization flow
- TwitterOAuth doesn't provide a custom function for every API method
- There are a couple of generic functions
- v2 API methods are supported by setting the API Version
- TwitterOAuth provides a couple of minimalist wrappers around Twitter's API methods
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twitteroauth.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.