This is the Linux app named TypeDoc whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.25.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TypeDoc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TypeDoc converts comments in TypeScript source code into rendered HTML documentation or a JSON model. It is extensible and supports a variety of configurations. Available as a CLI or Node module. TypeDoc requires Node.js to be installed on your system. Installing TypeDoc is available as a node package. Using npm ensures that all relevant dependencies are setup correctly. You can choose to either install locally to your project or globally to the CLI. TypeDoc aims to support the two latest TypeScript releases for the latest release. Depending on the scale of breaking changes introduced in a new TypeScript version, a given version may support more versions of TypeScript. The CLI can be used both from your terminal or from npm scripts. All arguments that are not passed with flags are parsed as entry points. Use either the --out or --json arguments to define the format and destination of your documentation.
- Built-in support for various TypeScript language constructs
- Markdown in doc comments
- Syntax highligting in code blocks
- TypeDoc automatically documents every variable exported by your project
- You can add explanations and examples to your documentation site
- Annotate your code with doc comments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/typedoc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.