This is the Linux app named Ub3rMath to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libUb3rMath-1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ub3rMath to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ub3rMath to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A math parsing library for C++ with a number of powerful features to allow flexible interpretation of mathematical formula in text form.
- Post-processing filters
- Error reporting
- Base conversion
- Custom operators
- Custom constants
- External variable manipulators
- Custom output filters
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ub3rmath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.