This is the Linux app named Udeler whose latest release can be downloaded as Udeler-Setup-1.8.2-windows-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Udeler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Udeler is an open source, cross-platform desktop application for downloading Udemy Courses. It makes viewing and learning from Udemy Courses a lot easier by downloading the courses to your desktop, allowing you to view them conveniently offline and at your own pace.
Udeler downloads Udemy Courses straight to your Downloads folder, keeping the original structure of course content intact. It works a lot like most other download managers, but Udeler automates this process when downloading Udemy Courses. It also allows you to do other things, such as select your preferred video quality, download several courses at once, choose download directory and more.
- Video quality selection
- Download several courses at once
- Set Download Start and Download End
- Pause/Resume download at any time
- Download directory selection
- Multilingual (English,Italian,Spanish)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/udeler.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.