This is the Linux app named Uextras whose latest release can be downloaded as uextras_0.3.3.orig.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Uextras with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA handy tool to manage Ubuntu. Uextras allows to manage, clean and improve the performace of your system.
- Update the system
- Clean packages and browsers cache
- Manage system GUI
- Install and remove programs, such as browsers, dock-bars and more
- Restore default sources list
- View packages changelog
- View system (hardware and software) informations
- Search PPAs on Launchpad
- Supports Ubuntu and all its derivates (such as Linux Mint)
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uextras/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.