This is the Linux app named uFrag to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as uFrag_rev6v1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uFrag to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
uFrag to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:uFrag is a puzzle game where you attempt to remove all blocks from the screen. The game looks similar to many disk defragmenter visualisations, thus where the name comes from. (Like Jawbreaker or Otis)
- Works on any OS
- 4 game sizes
- 3 difficulty settings
- Up to 5 different colours
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ufrag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.