This is the Linux app named UFRaw whose latest release can be downloaded as ufraw-0.19.2-2-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UFRaw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The UFRaw (Unidentified Flying Raw) is a tool for reading and manipulating raw images from digital cameras. It supports most of the existing raw formats (any format supported by DCRaw). UFRaw can be used on its own or as a Gimp plug-in.
Command-line, GTK+, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ufraw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.