This is the Linux app named UI for Docker whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UI for Docker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UI for Docker
Containers UI For Docker is a web interface for the Docker Remote API. The goal is to provide a pure client-side implementation so it is effortless to connect and manage docker. Bind mounting the Unix socket into the UI For Docker container is much more secure than exposing your docker daemon over TCP. The privileged flag is required for hosts using SELinux. You should still secure your UI For Docker instance behind some type of auth. UI For Docker listens on port 9000 by default. If you run UI For Docker inside a container then you can bind the container's internal port to any external address and port. Ensure that you have access to the CA, the TLS certificate and the TLS key used to access your Docker engine. The UI For Docker code is licensed under the MIT license.
- Build from Dockerfile (or stdin?)
- Commit container to image
- Complete transition to Bootstrap 3
- Add themes other than default Bootstrap
- Clean up filesystem changes display
- Clean up image history display
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ui-for-docker.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.