This is the Linux app named ui-utilcpp whose latest release can be downloaded as ui-utilcpp-1.10.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ui-utilcpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A toolbox-like C++ library, with a diverse set of utilities:
* Exception: Generic Exception classes and THROW macros.
* Sys: C++ "exception" wrappers for a wide range of system C functions.
* Cap: Capabilities C++ wrapper.
* CharsetMagic: Charset guessing.
* Recoder: Charset recoding.
* Time: Misc date and time utilities.
* File: Misc file utilities.
* Text: Misc string utilities.
* http/: Minimal HTTP implementiation.
* PosixRegex: Simple wrapper for C 'regexec'.
* QuotaInfo: Wrapper to fs quota information.
* SMLog[Mono]: Syslog Macro Log.
* Socket: Simple Socket abstraction (inet+unix).
* Thread: Process based pseudo thread abstraction.
* CmdLine: Create CLI-like programs.
* GetOpt: Abstraction of GNU C getopt_long(3).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ui-utilcpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.