This is the Linux app named uma::bson whose latest release can be downloaded as bsontest.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uma::bson with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
uma::bson is a DOM-style C++ API for reading/writing BSON data. Unlike the MongoDB C++ API, which exposes a read-only interface with a separate interface for creating a BSON representation, this API allows reading/writing on the existing data. The API is designed primarily for serialising/deserialising BSON data to/from streams (files, socket connections, etc.).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/umabson/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.