This is the Linux app named umake whose latest release can be downloaded as pkg_umake_10-10-2011.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named umake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
umake is a simple bash script with a bunch of Makefile template files that act as a front-end for GNU make. The script was designed to be used with microcontroller toolchains such as AVR-GCC, PIC and 8051, but it can support GCC and Flex as well.
Developers, Engineering, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/umake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.