This is the Linux app named UML 2 Statemachine for C++ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as uml2stm4cpp-v1.12-binary.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UML 2 Statemachine for C++ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UML 2 Statemachine for C++ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:UML 2 Statemachine Code Generator is a developer framework for an easy implementation of statemachine based applications. Here, with this framework only one Domain-specific language (DSL) specification is necessary to create executable codes for Linux, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows. With this framework you save a lot of time and effort during implementation; also you have an always valid - based on a well-defined C++ standard - generated code with high quality.
- Based on UML 2.4 Superstructure specification
- A commercial-grade cross-platform Harel UML 2 Statecharts framework for Linux (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Easy to use Domain-specific language (DSL)
- Embed your C/C++ code within UML Statemachine's DSL
- DSL parser is based on ANTLR 3 Parser Generator
- External and internal event handling for all specified (sub-)transitions!
- Supports thread based orthogonal execution of different state flows
- Supports guarded transitions between states
- Supports history states; resume on a specific state
- Supports initial states, final states, terminate states, and entry-/exit states of regions
- Supports large scale state machines with hundreds of states
- Uses Transition control flows, no slow if-else/switch-case decision statements
- Library based implementation with a well defined Application-programming interface (API)
- Doxygen documentation of all API functions which are usable in any applications
- All status messages can be redirect to your specified target
- Syntax highlighting for gEdit
Information Technology, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uml2stm4cpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.