This is the Linux app named UniDBTags, a JSP tag library for U2 whose latest release can be downloaded as unidbtags-0_0_2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UniDBTags, a JSP tag library for U2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UniDBTags, a JSP tag library for U2
DESCRIPTIONA JSP custom tag library enabling direct communication with IBM's UniVerse and UniData (U2) databases using the UniObjects for Java API. UniDBTags is based on the DBTags tag library from Apache's Jakarta Project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unidbtags/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.