This is the Linux app named Unified Demos whose latest release can be downloaded as unified-demos-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unified Demos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A general interface which loads programming demos from an XML file inspired by the gtk-demo program.
- Run demos through a clean user-interface
- Descriptions and sources are readily viewable
- Syntax will be highlighted for nearly every programming language
- Sources can be searched with regular expressions
- More demos can be added with XML
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/demohack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.