This is the Linux app named Unix network configuration simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as netconfsim-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unix network configuration simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unix network configuration simulator
Our goal is to develop the unix network configuration simulator. The program will provide a fully configurable environment to configure
virtual networks, network interfaces and routing tables. The user will be then able to watch the packets flying on.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netconfsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.