This is the Linux app named Updating the Surgeons Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as surgeon2src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Updating the Surgeons Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Updating the Surgeons Assistant
This project will carry out maintenance on the Surgeons Assistant, which utilises program slicing to assist program developers. Perfective maintenance will enhance the current user interface, adaptive maintenance will enable the Surgeons Assistant to u
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/proslice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.