This is the Linux app named UPICL whose latest release can be downloaded as upicl-0.18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UPICL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Universal Portable Integer Conversion Library (UPICL) is a C library that allows programmers to easily convert and work with integers of any endianness and signed number representation.
- Programmed in portable C. Can be used in any standard C environment.
- Converts between the host machine's native integer formats and a variety of specified formats.
- Works with fixed width integer types. No type width ambiguity.
- Works with both big and little endian integers.
- Works with common signed formats: sign and magnitude representation, one's complement, and two's complement.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/upicl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.