This is the Linux app named USB HID Ir Remote Receiver whose latest release can be downloaded as usb-ir-remote-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named USB HID Ir Remote Receiver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
USB HID Ir Remote Receiver
DESCRIPTIONFirmware and schematic for a USB HID compatible remote control consumer device using an Atmel AVR Atmega8. No drivers are needed for WindowsXP / WMP10 / Vista / Windows 7. Press Play/Stop/Pause and control media player directly from your remote control.
- No drivers needed for XP/Vista/7 or Linux
- Reports as Remote Control HID USB device
- Programmable (Sony and NEC protocols supported at the moment)
- Complete HW, Firmware and SW specs/docs/code
- Cheap <$20, one Ir detector, one AVR Mega8 and some passives
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usb-ir-remote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.