This is the Linux app named usbpicprog: Simple USB PIC programmer whose latest release can be downloaded as usbpicprog-0.9.9-1.0.0-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named usbpicprog: Simple USB PIC programmer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
usbpicprog: Simple USB PIC programmer
DESCRIPTIONusbpicprog is a Microchip PIC programmer with simple hardware: one PIC18F2550 and some components. It's therefore easy and cheap to build. Usbpicprog consists of 3 components: Hardware, Embedded software and a stand-alone program for Win, Mac and Linux.
Advanced End Users, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbpicprog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.