This is the Linux app named USBShortcutRecover 1.2 whose latest release can be downloaded as USBShortcutRecoverv1.2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named USBShortcutRecover 1.2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONUSB Shortcut Recover is a free tool to recover data from corrupt USB sticks or hard disks infected by a Shortcut virus. The program will restore the files and folders to their original locations prior to being infected with viruses. USB Shortcut Recover works with USB sticks, pendrives, SD Cards, and Hard drives.
- Recover currepted USB Shortcuts to Original Files and Folders
- Recover External Harddisk Shortcuts Data to Original Files and Folders
- Recover PenDrive and SSD Drive Shortcut Data to Files and Folders
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbshortcutreco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.